Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thrifted Fab: Episode 3!!! Shorts Edition (Plus Size Chic)

Hey There,

The other night Joe and I caught a movie. We went and saw Fast & Furious 6. I decided to film my look and the video for that look is now up on my YouTube channel!! Click HERE to watch it!

Leaf-print Blouse: Goodwill Outlet (Less than .75¢)
Black Pleated Shorts: Goodwill Outlet (Less than $1.00)
Caramel Colored Clutch: Sunshine Thrift Store (Less than $3.00)
Shoes: Ross
Jewelry: H&M/Charlotte Russe



Joe's Look
Lumberjack Pattern Shirt:H&M
Mustard Colored Jeans: Target
Hope you enjoyed the video and this post!!


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog.:)

    Maybe you like my blog, too and want to follow me via gfc ?

    I hope this :)

    kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much for stopping by! Yes, Let's follow each other! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blouse and clutch!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you betta werk!! Cant believe that shirt and shorts were so inexpensive. You look great! I love Joe's outfit too!

    New follower!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely lovely! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete