1. My relationship with Jesus. I am so secure in my eternity and the love that I enjoy through my relationship with Jesus Christ. Nothing in life is better than that!
2. I am blessed to be doing life with my high school sweetheart, and we still like each other! lol How many people can say that? In fact, I fall more in love with him everyday.We've traveled the world together and created beautiful music. I am grateful for our kind of love.
3. Out of that love, I bore a son. Eilan is perfect, in every way, and I am relishing in my new mom experience! He is our rainbow baby; our gift after the rain storm.
4. I am working in a career field that I feel I was created for. I love teaching and helping other adults come to a better understanding of themselves.
5. Finally, I am grateful for being able to express myself creatively while inspiring so many people worldwide, as a style blogger and singer.
Today, no matter what life may look like for you, there is always something you can be thankful for. Instead of comparing your life to someone else's highlight reel create a highlight reel of your own. Thank God for what you have and contemplate ways in which you can improve your life.
Some photos from our recent family photoshoot.
|Outfit Details: Hubby (Top & Bottom: H&M)|
Baby (Hat:Old Navy, Bodysuit: H&M, Pants: Carter's)
Me (Top: OldNavy, Skirt: Marshall's, Boots: Forever 21)
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.-1 Thessalonians 5:18