Saturday, May 4, 2013

R&R in Miami!!! :)

So it wouldn't have been a proper business trip without some rest and relaxation! I'm so glad that my family was only 45 minutes away because it was so nice to see them!

Got a chance to see my sister!! :)
Loving the texture in her outfit. ;)
The house where we stayed was on the water, so the backyard was absolutely lovely. We grilled steaks and had eggs with them on one of our mornings there. There was also a nice hot tub in the back yard, which the hubby and I quickly took advantage of! 


The hubby :)

Slouchy Top: Forever 21
Wide-Leg Pants: Thrifted
Neon Yellow Bag: Dillard's Outlet
Sandals: Target



Before we left Miami we payed a visit to the Bal Harbour Shops. Because it's an outdoor mall we got to bring Prince with us. He had a blast.




 One of my favorite shots! :) My hubby has skills with the camera. :)

                                        They had a live tank in the ground with fish and turtles. So pretty!



The way the trees are landscaped made this mall into a lush, tropical, shopping oasis. It was so beautiful we decided to grab lunch before hitting the road.

Caramel Macchiato

Lobster Bisque
Steak Filet Sandwich

Crab Stuffed Ravioli & Shrimp
I had a fantastic time in Miami...I always enjoy going there because there is ALWAYS something to do! Can't wait 'til next time! :)

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14




4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love your look! And what a great pop of color with that neon bag...hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love this type of handbag and the color? Perfect! Hubby and your sister are very likeable. Greetings from Czech Republic :-)
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete