Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Look of the Day: New YouTube Fashion Video!!!

Hi everyone!!

I've just posted a fashion video on my YouTube channel featuring this look!!

 Watch the video by clicking HERE





Outfit details:
Denim Blouse: Thrifted
Dark Floral Print Pants: H&M
Nude Platform Pumps: Target
Neon Yellow Structured Bag: Dillard's Outlet
Earrings: H&M
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I hope you are inspired to be the best version of your self today. With God's strength we can continue to become purposeful, driven, confident and successful individuals! Keep Pressing!!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

9 comments:

  1. Love the Jean shirt soo much

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with that bag!! the color is perfect for summer!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit,u look stunning :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete