Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thrifted Fab!! Date Night Look #1

Hello Lovely People,

I've recently launched a new fashion series on my YouTube channel entitled 'Thrifted Fab' ! In this series I will be styling thrifted items into everyday looks. There will be a new video and corresponding blog post up each week. It's going to be exciting!!

OAN: I haven't been posting and uploading as often as I would like because its finals time! You may not know this, but I am a college professor as well, and it gets extremely hectic for me around this time. As much as I like to read, grading papers for several classes is no fun!

Only the good Lord has been getting me through this season. I am so looking forward to the summer! My workload will decrease and I will be posting both frequently and consistently.






                                           Floral Cardigan: Goodwill Outlet $.75
                                         Black Body Con Dress: Ross Stores $5.99
                              Black Carlos Santana  Platform Pumps: Ross Stores $22
                                         White Structured Mini Purse: H&M $3.50




WATCH MY NEW VIDEO HERE!!! 



Here's a bible verse to keep you going this week. 

Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, everything looks perfect even your hair. Well done on joining you tube, I've yet to create a video, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you like the post. YouTube is a great way to express yourself, so if you want to, go for it! :)

      XOXO,
      Ker-Leen

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you were a professor as well, Ker-Leen! What do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silva,

      Thanks for reading! :) Yes, I am. I teach English Composition, Philosophy and College Success, at a Bible College called SUM. :)

      Delete
  3. Love , Love , Love that cardigan. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronitra!

      Thank you so much for the love and for the support!! I am grateful for your kind words! :)

      XOXO,

      Ker-Leen

      Delete
  4. I love that jacket!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you're a college proffessor too
    That's amazing
    Love this outfit by the way

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling thanks for your visit and kind comment on my blog!! I'm now following you GFC!! ;-)
    BTW I love floral prints. This is a great look!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very stylish, and that cardigan?? YASSSSSS!!! Especially for such a good price.

    Jaz'
    http://thefashionerrd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete