Thursday, March 7, 2013

Texture !

Adding a scarf always adds texture to a look. I love to accessorize with them when I am wearing solid colors. The print gives the look personality. Not to mention, a scarf becomes practical when that Spring breeze comes around! ;)



I decided not to go with a belt for this look, but you could opt for a solid, skinny, black belt.



Scarf: Ross
Coral Blouse: Target
Jeans: TJ Maxx
MK Heels: Ross

There's something very chic about a high bun and a scarf! :)

If you haven't already seen it, please click HERE to view my Spring Lookbook on YouTube!!!


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

7 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u look great xoxo

    My new site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! Will check out your blog!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Silva, All this could be yours in just 11 hours! lol Thanks for the love! :)

      Delete
  3. I am in love over here!! You look utterly fabulous!! Love the blog!

    Editor & Chic
    @Stylekitty on IG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun!! Thank you!! I appreciate your time...I will def. stop by ur blog as well. :)

      Delete
  4. Kerlyn you are just too freaking gorgeous!! I love this outfit :DDD you are working the heck out of it! I so need your help in my closet, lol

    ReplyDelete