Friday, March 15, 2013

Sunset Cruising! :)

Last weekend hubby and I went on a very special date night! We went sailing during sun down. It was beautiful!!




The Rundown:
Blouse: Thrifted
Bodycon Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Target
Sunnies: Target
Hues Blue, Brown & Green Seemed Ocean-Appropriate :)

Thrifted Clutch/Purse

Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21




I love this man! ;)

A volunteer photographer was on board the boat! :)

"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'  'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,  and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one.  Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Mark 10:6-9

It was so romantic & we had a great time! :)



XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14 

10 comments:

  1. This was an awesome date I had lots of fun... This is a great post babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! So cute...I'm definitely going to create this look!! I just saw those shoes on Target's website too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Target!!! Lol thanks for the love, as always. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Racquel!!! :) I'm so glad u checked out the blog, too!!

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures, you make a very cute couple, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look gorgeous. You both look good together. I just followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW I wanna grow up to be just like you guys! Your love for each other is so heart-warming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u cuz!! You two remind me of Hanniel & me when we first got married!! So in love! :)

      Delete