Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring-y Blazer

I purchased this blazer at a thrift store last year for less than 5 dollars. It has come back out of the recesses of my closet for a Spring appearance this year. I suspect it will be making many more appearances, most of which will probably be on this blog! :)



This blazer adds great proportion to this look! :)
I decided to rock these neon T-strap sandals with
the look for an extra pop of color & personality.

I just love the romantic details on this blazer!


My date night outfit turned out just as I had hoped: effortless, classic, & chic!

I'll be back with more Spring inspired looks!! Until next time Happy Palm Sunday!! Thank God for Jesus. Because of Him I am free, forgiven, and an heir to the King.

Romans 10:9 That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

11 comments:

  1. Lady you look gorgeous!! I love that floral blazer! So perfect for spring! & Those shoes! Oh I need those shoes! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch hun! I just followed you! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the look..the blazer is gorgeous..
    www.missblizzers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey you have gorgeous style! Love the pop of colour you added. I'm looking forward to your other Spring looks and wish that England will get warmer so I can join you lol. Let me know if you get bloglovin, so I can follow you on that too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun! Thank you for the love! Just followed your blog! :) you have great content! I'm not on Bloglovin yet but I'm putting that on my to do list. :)

      Delete
  4. Your blazer is so pretty. love the look!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! Thank u for stopping by and commenting!! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving this look and I need those shoes in my life! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee!! Thanks hun!! Hope the blogging world is going great for you! :)

      Delete
  6. Hey dear! I love your flowery blazer
    and your yellow shoes were just
    perfect for the outfit. Thanks for
    visiting my blog. Kindly follow my
    blog, ayooluwaakande@
    blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete