Friday, March 29, 2013

NEW SINGLE: I NEED YOU: RELEASED 3.31.13

In exactly 1 day 6 hours and 30minutes I will be celebrating two things: my new single being released and the resurrection of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!



'I NEED YOU' will be released for the whole world to hear on
  March 31, 2013!!

The whole reason I'm releasing new music on this date is because of my gratitude to Jesus for what He did for me about 2,000 years ago.

Photo Credit: Hanniel Joseph


He came to this earth to offer salvation to a fallen people but instead of taking it their eyes were blinded and they accused him of blasphemy. They could not believe that the Messiah had really come!

The accusations led him to conviction, and his punishment was death on a cross. Before dying Jesus said this to his critics, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 

They thought He was referring to the temple they were standing in but He was referring to His body! Three days after his death, Jesus indeed rose, rolled away the enormous stone that had covered his grave, and had conquered death! Scientific evidence and the scripture says that He appeared to over 500 men in a span of 40 days!!! 

Photo Credit: Hanniel Joseph


He did all this to be a bridge between humankind and God. He paid a cost for our sins that we couldn't afford. Accepting Him as Lord and Savior of your life means that you have accepted his gift of Salvation. Your debts are paid for and you are forgiven. You no longer have to live in your past, you are a new "creation". 

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17
Photo Credit: Hanniel Joseph



In my new single, I NEED YOU, I talk about a relationship that I have with this loving God. Jesus has renewed my mind & my heart and made me into the confident, successful woman I am today. He is using me for the purposes of His kingdom and this song is a reflection of that.

Photo Credit: Hanniel Joseph


You can purchase I NEED YOU as early as April 2, 2013 on major outlets such as: iTunes, Amazon & IHeartRadio!!!! Thank you in advance for supporting my music!! :)



XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the new single... I love this post and the title of the songs fits in perfectly we all need Christ he is the "way the truth and the light, no one gets to the father except through him".

    ReplyDelete