Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Lookbook #1

Hello Beautiful People,

This post is all about Spring! I recently posted a Spring Haul video on my YouTube channel the other day. You can view it HERE.  Today, I also posted a lookbook featuring some of the pieces in the video. I have another installment coming sometime next week. In the mean time, please enjoy the photos from the video shoot.





Sheer Polka Dot Bodysuit: Kate Young for Target
High-Waisted Jeans: Salvation Army
D'orsay Pumps: Forever21
Sunnies: Forever21
Necklace: H&M








Red, Wool Peacoat: Sunshine Thrift Store
Satin Shorts: Salvation Army
Booties: Ross



Cream Crop Top: Rue 21
Satin/Organza A-line Skirt: Sunshine Thrift Store
JC Litas: Solestruck
Necklace: Persunmall: http://bit.ly/KghYuS





Red Shift Dress: Community Thrift Store
D'orsay Pumps: Forever21
Sunnies: Forever21
Necklace: Persunmall: http://bit.ly/KghYuS

I pray that you will be encouraged in the Lord as you pursue the dreams He has given you!! 


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33


XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

1 comment:

  1. You look SOO pretty hun! You got those jeans from Salvation Army?! Woah!! I love them!
    Following your blog hun, would you like to follow me back on GFC??
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete