Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fashion Event :)

The other night, I attended a fashion event here in Tampa (MIA2THEBAY), and my lace dress made another appearance.




I paired it with a leather skirt, and the wind caught the skirt,
so you can see the dress peeking through. ;) 


I decided to pair it with some Steve Madden lace-up platform sandals and a mini purse that was thrifted some time ago. I love the faux fur detail on this purse. I've been rocking it frequently, lately. 


At a designer's table, looking at her sketches. 

Models lining up for photos on the lobby.


This was MIA2THEBAY's first year showing in Tampa. It was a weekend filled with fashion events that concluded with a fashion show on Sunday evening. 

TALK TO YOU SOON. :) 


XOXO, 

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment