Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Day at the Beach!

A few weeks back, Joe and I decided to take a trip to the beach. We drove out to Sunset Beach after church to reflect and relax. The beach always evokes tranquility within me. There is a peace that I find sitting on the grains of sand as the sun hits my skin and the blue of the sky hypnotizes me. The photos you are about to see are some personal memories of Joe and me. Since this blog is also about LOVE, I decided to share them with you all as well.














Hope you enjoyed the mini photo shoot! lol

Love,

JOE & KER-LEEN

Proverbs 31:10A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 20:6-7Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?  The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment