Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!

Hi Everyone!!


I just finished these EASY DIY American flag shorts and I posted a video on how I made them on my YouTube channel. Watch that video HERE.

I did a fun little photoshoot to model them! Hope you all have a safe and stylish holiday! Thank God for those who made and continue to make independence a reality in this country.














Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post! I truly value your time and strive to make quality reading material and posts! 


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

4 comments:

  1. Hi nice to meet you, beautiful photos, I think the short lo maximo!, I've been looking at photos of other post and they're spectacular. "Happy July 4th"

    I liked a lot your blog, I would like each other we follow him. With your permission I stay here. See You in My World

    happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love! I will check out your blog for sure!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the shorts! You did that girl! Hope you had a good holiday. You sure looked fab!

    ReplyDelete