Monday, June 24, 2013

Retail Therapy! ;)

Hi Everyone,

I wore this look over the weekend! I didn't wear any thrift pieces but my entire look cost me less than $100. I am extremely partial to florals and I decided to style my look around these floral leggings.



Suede Guess Platforms: Ross ($20)
**These pumps are so old so they're a bit scuffed up,
but that gives them a touch of personality. :)
Floral Leggings: Target ($3)
Tank: Forever 21 ($6)
Royal Blue Cardigan: Marshall's ($12)
Ostrich Texture Satchel: ($30)



CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE AMAZING VIDEO FOR THIS LOOK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! 

One more thing, this week I read a Bible verse that encouraged me and I wanted to share it. 

John 15:7 "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
 Just wanted to encourage you all to fill your mind and spirit with God's word daily--even if it's just one verse a day. That is the only way He (Jesus) can abide in us. :)


XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

8 comments:

  1. Cute look! I've been rocking top knots like crazy too. Super convenient and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW lovely Leggins <3

    XOXO Sandl

    www.prizmah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerleen, you are beautiful, your smile is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute and very very encouraging!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floral prints on the trousers are fab and the blue goes really well with it. Tres chic.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete