Thursday, July 11, 2013

Popping In! :)

Hi everyone,

I have been working quite a bit on creative material that is forthcoming so naturally, updating you on what's been going on with me got neglected.

My YouTube channel has been taking off so I have been working on some new exciting content for it and trying to post there more frequently. (I will update you all on those details very soon!)

WATCH MY NEWEST YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE

I did take some pics of a look I wore recently while out on a Saturday night with my hubby! I have more posts coming as well.

Enjoy and be blessed!!






Blouse: Marshall's: $12.99
Skirt: Target: $6.88
Quilted Purse: Thrifted: $2.50
Cream Sweater: Thrifted: $1.50
Nude Strappy Heels: Payless Shoe Store: $21.99




Thanks for reading my blog!!


My inspirational thought for today:

Don't let your past define your present or your future! In Luke 7:48 Jesus forgave a woman who was shunned by society because of her past transgressions. Society would not let her forget her sins or encourage her to become a better person.
Jesus saw past all her mistakes and said: "Your sins are forgiven". Jesus forgives ALL of your sins, and when He does don't pick them back up! Leave them where He eliminated them and keep moving forward and don't let anyone make you feel less than what He says you are! :)

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment