Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walking Art.

Hola :),

Glad to be back! :)

This blouse inspired me so much that I purchased it. The fact that it only cost me $2.50 only served to sweeten the deal! I wanted the blouse to be the focus of this look so I kept it simple. Minimal jewelry, dark wash jeans, and blush/nude pumps complete this look to perfection. This is the ultimate chic summer ensemble for the curvy woman. A great blouse, well-fitted jeans, and a nice platform will look great on any figure. Classic and chic. :)

Blouse: Salvation Army
Jeans: Marshall's
Blush Pumps: Target
Collar Necklace: H&M 






XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! Love your top!! Great find :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty I like the blouse and the fact it was $2.50.....SWEET!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is killer! and such a great deal, I went to a thrift shop yesterday and lost a dress that I am still kicking myself for! Love this outfit girl!

    www.Blackandolives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Outfit :))))

    XOXO Sandl

    www.prizmah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me likey!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete