Thursday, December 3, 2015

VINTAGE GLAM. :) A FLASH FROM THE PAST!


Hi Everyone,

I hope you enjoy today's post!!

2014            VS              2015



This blog post gives me so much perspective! I wore this look last year around September and styled it completely different! The fact that I can still fit in this dress after having a baby gives me such motivation to keep working towards my fitness goals! My overall goal is to look way better and more fit post baby than before the baby!

I just posted a video where I style this dress in two different ways. I decided to post my favorite look option on the blog. :) I did neutrals with the dress and I like how soft the finished look appears. I love bringing my thrifted pieces back to life, so to speak.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!

Floppy Fedora: Aldo
Necklace: Outlet Mall
Belt: Thrifted (Goodwill)




Nude Pumps: Zara





Thanks for stopping by,

Ker-Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment