Monday, April 21, 2014

REVAMP/ORGANIZE YOUR CLOSET FOR SPRING & SUMMER! :)

Hi Guys,

I recently conducted a massive clean out and organization for my closet! Here are a few easy steps for organizing  your closet to reflect the current & upcoming season.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!! 




1. Get a clothing rack! 
A clothing rack allows you to display pieces that inspire you.  It also makes your current wardrobe visible. It's easier to put outfits together when you can see what you have.



2. Remove anything that you will not wear during the Spring/Summer.
This includes extremely thick or heavy garments, darker shades, inappropriate fabrics, etc. You want lighter, and brighter garments for the Spring/Summer.



3. Categorise your clothes. 
Whether you color coordinate or arrange my article type, or both, this is a great way to see what you have!



4. Throw in any new pieces you may want to wear.
Now is the time to put those new purchases or old finds on display! Be sure to donate any clothing you do not see yourself wearing next year.

5. Don't forget your shoes! 
It is also important to organize your shoes by shade and by type. Make sure you have them set up in a way that you can see your options.





BONUS TIP: You can also organize your jewelry in the same manner. I like to lay my favorite pieces on a magazine, so they are extremely visible. You can continue to swap old accessories for new ones if you want a change! : )



I hope these tips helped you!!

Verse of the moment: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

2 comments:

  1. Hi ker-leen! this post is very helpful! I'm hoping for your next "how-to-organized" tips.. ;)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,

    thanks for the tips, love your video! :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete