Sunday, April 6, 2014

1 Skirt: 3 Ways!

Hi everyone,

This post is all about this super luxe, and trendy leather pencil skirt I purchased from Zara several months ago.

 I decided to check out Zara's huge sale right after the holidays and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of pieces that were on sale. When my eyes beheld this skirt I knew it would be perfect, right away, and that I would be leaving with it.

Today I am styling this skirt three ways to impart some Spring inspiration to you all! You may also be able to rock any of these combinations for Easter, as it is quickly approaching.


THE BASICS

These are the basic pieces/accessories that I used to create these 3 looks.


Minimalist Sandal: Target
Similar Ones Here


Two-tone Handbag: Persunmall
Get it HERE!

Red Leather Pencil Skirt: ZARA
Similar One Here & Here

WORK CHIC







EVENING GLAM

Sequin Jacket: Thrifted
Lion Detail Earrings: Forever21







 WEEKEND COMFORT
Knit Cardigan: Target
V-neck T-Shirt: Macy's







Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today!! I hope you were inspired and I pray that you have an awesome week!! :)

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda for the love and support!! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fabulous! I like your hair and the way you style the skirt in 3 different ways.. ;) Have a visit on my blog for my new post. ;3

    Lovelots,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete