Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve Mini Lookbook!!

Hi everyone,

I put together a mini lookbook, consisting of two ideas for what I would wear on New Year's Eve. These looks would be appropriate no matter what setting a person is celebrating in. Please click HERE to watch my visual representation of these looks.

SEQUIN SHIMMER



Sequin Dress: Thrifted
T-Strap Heels: Steve Madden (Ross)



METALLIC GLIMMER




Statement Necklace: PersunMall http://bit.ly/KghYuS
Cropped Sweater: H&M
Tutu-Style Skirt: Dillard's Outlet
Pumps: Forever21


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SEE YOU IN 2014!!!!

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Both looks are very nice, look 2 is my fave because of the tutu, I love tulle!

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue dress is just so classy! I love it! I hope you went with that...

    Happy new year!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these looks!!
    www.ajeannine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE LOVE


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete