Monday, December 23, 2013

My Winter Fashion Lookbook!!

This is only the first of many winter inspired fashion lookbooks. I hope you are inspired by these outfit combinations. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THESE LOOKS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: HERE!!




Look #1

This look is perfect for a a casual day of shopping or a day time get together. I love the oversize sweater with leggings. This pairing would also look great with boots.


Over-Sized Sweater: Thrifted
Leggings: Forever21
Pumps: Zara


Look #2

This look would be perfect for a holiday party or get together. I'm in love with this shaggy sweater and I couldn't wait to style it.




Shaggy Sweater: Thrifted
Faux Leather Skirt: Target
Booties: Ross

Look #3

I purchased this sequin top over a year ago! As soon as I bought it I took it home, washed it, and started making plans for how I was going to style it. Unfortunately, the vision for it never came to fruition. This is my first time styling it since its purchase! Crazy, huh? Good thing it was a thrifted purchase.



Sequin Blouse: Thrifted
Velvet Leggings: Thrifted
Pumps: Forever21
Clutch: Old

Look #4

This final look is very formal in translation. You could wear something like this (with a few modifications) to an office holiday party, or a business meeting during the holidays. I am styling a blazer (that belongs to my husband) as a coat. I am loving the look of the over-sized coat on the female form.



Blazer: Thrifted (My Hubby's)
Scarf: Ross
Layered Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Pumps: Forever21




WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THESE LOOKS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: HERE!! 


Hope you were inspired!! Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year! 

Isaiah 9:6-7 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

1 comment:

  1. All of these looks are right up my alley, especially 2 and 3!

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete