Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekend Style: Men's Blazer

Last weekend I decided to pull one of my favorite blazers from out of my collection. This blazer was one of those 'once-in-a-lifetime' finds I scored at a local thrift store. I styled in with a drop-waist skirt, cap-toe pumps, a mesh/lace blouse, and my large Zara shopper. I got 'classic' from this look, and I felt classic...and chic.

Blazer: Lanvin (Thrifted)
Blouse: Love Culture




Handbag: Zara Shopper
Cap-Toe Pumps: Target

Sunnies: H&M



I've just posted a styling video on YouTube featuring this look. Watch it HERE! See you next post!! ;)



XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look sweety, I love your skirt alt. perfect touch with the blazer and shoes.. Love it.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete