Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Charming Saturday Sunset

As the sun set last weekend, my husband and I caught a movie in the historic Hyde Park, in our city. The trees and buildings carried a golden tinge as the sun made its way down from a long day's work. It gave the streets an interesting appeal; which made for great photos.









WHAT I WORE:
Floral Cardigan: Thrifted
Statement Necklace: Forever 21
Wine Petal Skirt: Thrifted
Caged Heels: Calvin Klein
Handbag: Zara Large Shopper









Hope you all are having a joyful week! Having joy is different from simply being happy. Happiness is momentary, but JOY is a deep-seated satisfaction with WHO you are and WHOSE you are. As for me, I belong to my Lord and Savior Jesus. He satisfies me and fulfills me even when life seems upside down. My joy in Him brings me the comfort and confidence to live from day to day.

I encourage you to choose joy in Christ when you are going through tough times. He brings satisfaction.

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs: 22



XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14
  

No comments:

Post a Comment