Tuesday, November 4, 2014

FALL FASHION: 1 SWEATER 3 WAYS

Hi Loves,

I'm back with another Fall fashion video and blog post! I purchased this over-sized sweater from the Men's section at H&M several weeks ago.

I initially intended on wearing it to an event, but I changed my mind at the last minute; leaving this piece to sit in my closet. Over the weekend,  I pulled it back out and decided to put my creative cap on! What resulted were these three simple Fall-nspired looks. (Keep reading for a special guest feature).


CASUAL FRIDAYS AT WORK/ LUNCH MEETING


Dress Shirt: Ross
Sweater: H&M
Boyfriend Jeans: NY&Co.
Bag: Persunmall
Shoes: Old Purchase





 A NIGHT OUT WITH YOUR GIRLS

Bowler Hat: Thrifted
Leather Skater Skirt: Target
Tights: Walgreens
Platform Boots: Jeffrey Campbell 





MOVIE DATE WITH THAT SPECIAL GUY

Scarf: Ross
White Cap Sleeve Tank: Forever21
Tights: Forever21
Pumps: Penny Loves Kenny




Today's post also features a look from my hubby. He looked so handsome in his outfit I had to share it! :) 

Knit Cardigan: H&M
Knit T-Shirt: H&M
Brown Oxfords: H&M


See you next post! 


XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14


No comments:

Post a Comment