Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CAMERA READY MAKEUP TUTORIAL: DAY to NIGHT

Hi Everyone,

I filmed this look for my YouTube channel, per the request of one of my subscribers. The video details the process I go through for creating getting the photo finish makeup look,  you’ve seen in my vlogs and fashion videos, as of late!







HERE ARE SOME OF THE PRODUCTS I USED TO CREATE THIS LOOK: 

FACE

MAC Strobe Cream: HERE






Bobbi Brown Even Finish Long Lasting Foundation (Warm Almond 6.5): HERE






LA Girl Proconceal (Almond & Dark Cocoa): HERE


ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder (Honey): HERE



EYES

BH Cosmetics 26 Neutral Color Eyeshadow & Blush Palette: HERE



Voluminous False Fiber Lashes: HERE





LIPS


(Night) Wet N Wild (Cherry Bomb): HERE


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

"But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious." 1 Peter 3:4

XOXO,
Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment