Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Outfit of the Day: ALL BLACK GLAM

Hi Everyone,

I wore this look to church last weekend and I felt really great in it. It would have been perfect, except for the fact that I had to take my hat off. It was super windy outside!

These pants are almost 3 years old and it was gratifying to be able to fit back into them. Since cutting out bad carbs from my diet I am down 5 pounds and I have 10 more to go! Whohoo! lol Anywho, I hope this look inspires you to rock your all-black proudly.

Wool Hat: Thrifted
Shag Sweater: H&M
Pleated Pants: Marshall's
Glitter Pointer-Toe Pumps: Target

Its really simple to jazz up an all-black look with sequins, or glitter. A pop of color also mixes things up!
I did a red lip for my pop! 



My loves after church!
My champ and me! 😍💙


Thank you for stopping by my blog again!! I've just launched my new website, so be sure to check it out to learn more about me!!




XOXO,

Ker-Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment