Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Couple's Outfit of the Day!


Hi Everyone,

Last weekend it turned a tad bit chilly here in Florida and out came my scarf! lol My favorite thing about the Fall/Winter season is getting dressed in cozy fabrics and concealing lines. I wore this look last Saturday for a day out with my little family. I've shared the visual for this look on my YOUTUBE channel.


Top: Old Navy
Denim Jeans: Forever 21
Open-Toe Booties: Charlotte Russe
Chunky Scarf: Charlotte Russe









I blogged my hubby's look as well to give you an outfit idea for the male in your life.

Scarf:
Top: Old Navy
Sweat Pants: Old Navy
Sneakers: Air Jordans


You can definitely dress up sweats as my husband's done here; a scarf and a dressy top does the trick.













Thanks for Stopping By! 
Check Out the YouTube Video Here!


XOXO,

Ker-Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment