Saturday, September 26, 2015

AFTERNOONS WITH FAMILY LEAD TO UNANTICIPATED PHOTOSHOOTS

Hi Everyone, 

This look is from an unexpected photoshoot, after a nice afternoon out with my husband and son. I wore this baseball inspired top again, with a different spin this time. We coordinated our looks, somewhat. ;) 











What happens behind the scenes. I'm in the background fanning myself before my makeup melts off. lol
I loved the softness of the denim shirt around my waist, and the nude pumps on my feet. I've been trying some more unconventional outfit choices, as of late. I love to mix the feminine with the androgynous. More importantly, I absolutely love being a mom. It's brought out a different (more liberated) side of me; which has directly impacted my style.


XOXO,

Ker-Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment