Thursday, August 13, 2015

FIRST POST-BABY FASHION POST! WOOHOO!

Hi Everyone,

I recently filmed and published a mini look book inspired by my postpartum body. I'm loving being a mommy and loving the journey to get back in shape as well! I'm not going to fill this post with unnecessary rhetoric; I just want to get straight to the fashion! LOL

I posted the video on my YouTube channel, but here are the looks.

DENIM ON DENIM W/ A POP OF SILVER
This look creates a monochromatic illusion that detracts attention from my midsection.


A MODEST APPROACH TO BODYCON
Underneath this Aztec throw-over is a long sleeve cranberry body con dress. As I'm not yet ready to show off so much, the thick belt creates the illusion of a more defined waistline.


BACK TO MY BROOKLYN ROOTS
This boldly printed baseball-inspired buttoned tee is all I needed to amp up my confidence. It's playful and trendy. The low hem, flared skirt and lace-up booties give this look youthfulness.


WATCH THE YOUTUBE VISUAL HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment