Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FALL LOOK: GRUNGE CHIC

Hi Guys!

I wore this look the other day while running errands. I was going for comfort, more than anything. Somehow, after adding these boots, the look took a turn for the chic-er (not a word, by the way).

I added these boots because I wanted to wear heels, but I didn't want my feet to hurt. These boots are so comfortable. I wore them during a performance early this year and my feet faired well, even with all the dancing I did. I hope I've shown you how comfort can also be fashionable.

Wide-Brim Hat: Thrifted
Raglan Tee with Logo: My Hubby's

Houndstooth Pencil Skirt: Thrifted
Studded Booties: Forever 21
Tote: Zara (I carry this everyday!)




I wore this look fearlessly, even though convention says not to wear these proportions, due to my height.
What I love about fashion is the ability to express myself. Wear it fearlessly.

XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment