Friday, February 21, 2014

My Sweet, Vintage, & Romantic Valentine's Date! :)

Hi Everyone,

Last week the hubby and I had a really low key Valentine's Day! We went to a vineyard and the whole day was just really romantic. I found out where we were going the night before and decided to put together a sweet, sultry, and vintage look. It turned our pretty glam! Hope you are inspired! :)



Faux Fur Jacket: Target
Lace Dress: Marshall's
Nude Pumps: Zara
Earrings: Vintage







My Love & Me



Watch my 'Get Ready With Me' video on YouTube to see how I created this look!


Thanks for stopping by today. See you in my next post! :)



XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and the hubby had a great Valentine's Day! Your whole outfit was gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful! I hope yours was fantastic as well!! XoXo

      Delete