Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Double Peplum!! :)

I wore this look over the weekend and it screams fall! Thankfully, I can get away with my legs being out and no outerwear, living in Florida! :) I could see this look being paired with Tights and a classic trench coat. Hope you like. :)



Berry Colored Peplum Blouse: Target

Printed Drop-Waist Skirt: Target
Clutch: Thrifted
Nude Pumps: Zara


See you next post. Until then, I leave you with this.
 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of theLord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10



XOXO,

Ker-Leen
Col. 3:14

2 comments:

  1. Lol yep! I'm a Floridian as well and we definitely are still experiencing summer heat

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I can't wait til it cools down some more! Thanks for stopping by... Headed over to ur blog now :)

      Delete