Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Centered.



I haven't posted in about 10 days. Life happened. I am determined to jump back in the saddle, but sometimes we all need to get "centered" again. What "centered" looks like for me is spending time away from social media, spending time reading God's word, praying, exercising, eating right, and just DETOXING, in general!

I know you can probably relate to me on that note. In light of recent events, please take time and pray for all those involved with the recent bombings in Boston. Let's be the change we want to see and work on helping heal those around us before we have to witness such a tragedy.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3



This look was captured a week ago. It's an understated, yet feminine look. Sometimes simple is golden. You can be feminine and fashion forward without going over the top. Let the real you shine through.

Thrifted Blouse: Goodwill Outlet
Faux Leather Skirt: Target
Thrifted Caramel Clutch: Sunshine Thrift



Beautiful Nights & City Lights.
God Bless You All,

XOXO

Ker-Leen
Colossians 3:14

14 comments:

  1. great outfit,love the leather skirt!
    Interesting Blog! Do visit my blog and If you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back!
    Kisses
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!
    I'm now following your blog

    kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I love your braids & pleather skirt! xx

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first part of this post really touched my heart. I always admire fashion bloggers who know the balance of passion for fashion and the reality of life. :)
    I don't agree about this look being understated because it is FABULOUS! Keep the posts coming!
    I'm your newest follower. :) drop by my blog for new posts!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! You have got a gorgeous smile! Also I'm quite envious of the skirt! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your skirt!! thanks for your lovely comment :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute look. love the skirt :)
    following you back!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit
    http://trenydrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit it is just perfect for your figure! SHall we follow? let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit! Loved your look :)


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'?
    xoxo
    Ankita
    Makeup, Style and Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear
    wonderful outfit, love the shirt with the leather skirt
    Wanna follow each other? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so loving the beautiful outfit. Would you like to follow each other?

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete