Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paris & Prague 2012

So this is my first official blog post for Music, Love & Fashion! I welcome all of you to my blog and hope that you enjoy all the future posts. I will mainly be posting about music, love, and fashion, hence the title! ;)

To start this blog off properly, I will be posting pics from last December's trip to Paris and Prague. For five days my hubby and I visited some of the most beautiful places in Europe!! I can't wait to travel even more this year! 

XOXO, 

Ker-Leen

Here is the picture diary...






Romantic Seine River Cruise at Night :)
On The Metro :)

Amazingly talented French group: Presteej :)

Sacre Coeurs Basilica :)

On the streets of Paris! :)

The Louvre Museum!!









Always wanted to do the red lip in Paris. :)


Champs Elysee: Late Night Shopping w/ Hubby ;)

Fake Snow on the Champs Elysee ;)

Cathedral at Prague Castle :)


An Actual Palace Guard :)

Breathtaking View of Prague


Love Locks in Prague


1 comment: