Thursday, August 27, 2015

PRE-FALL LOOKBOOK FEAT. PINKBLUSH MATERNITY


Hi Everyone! 

Thanks for stopping by again! I'm excited to bring you all this mini lookbook featuring PinkBlush Maternity. I was sent these items for an honest review, and I ended up really loving these pieces! I hope you enjoy the post.


This tunic made me feel very comfortable and very pretty. The fabric is soft yet substantial, so that it wears great in the Fall. When it gets colder, this would be a great layering piece. It's simple, but so beautiful.





LINK TO TUNIC HERE



I decided to do what I do best with this piece: re-purpose it! I wore this light trench coat as a dress for a day of shopping on my birthday. I belted it with a brown belt and paired it with jeweled flats and a statement necklace. I love that this color can be easily transitioned into the Spring and even Summer, so that I will get a lot of wear out of this coat.




LINK TO PINK TRENCH HERE



I received this trench in a beige as well. This time around I wore it the way it should be worn! I kept my outfit's foundation simple, by wearing an all black palette. I wore this look out to dinner so I added some statement earrings for a pop of glamour.





LINK TO BEIGE TRENCH HERE


XOXO,

Ker-Leen

No comments:

Post a Comment